Delish Rainbow & Psalms

My photo
Just like a warm, healthy and hearty chowder, the author can not be described in merely simple words... A lady who holds some meaty character in a lean structure. Who takes delight in her Creator and the vast masterpiece that He charmingly brought to existence. Gentle but strong, she is full of surprises! Her eyes glow in awe of His works! Oh, how can someone like her be described? She is like raindrops and sunshine in autumn hours!

Hearty Chowder's: Autumn Love (book preview)

Autumn Love Preview

Autumn L♡ve from Jm dela Rama on Vimeo.

"Autumn leaves falling, changing of hues. The wind is cool yet the sun rays stay warm. Love is everywhere!"

I never thought I could even try to put together the "scenes" I've experienced during my first trip to Europe. I was soo overwhelmed and got soo in love with the whole journey! It was all in all comforting, inspiring, delightful and fulfilling! I'm not a writer but I was able to recently write and finish my first coffee-table book. I'm not into making videos but surprisingly I was able to create this one.

I think there's Someone working with me all this time. :) I'm inspired! Enjoy... ♡

THIS BLOG IS BEING UPDATED AT: CLICK & VISIT ME HERE =)

09 November 2010

How's your "VIEW"?







My photography all around lens: Canon 24-105mm (very limited). 

God's lens: the widest and longest wide-angle and telephoto lens there is in the world (limitless)! ;)
I'd rather let Him do His thing than rely on my own thoughts & ways. I'd rather trust His eyes than trust my own sight and I'd rather place my hope in Him whose view is endless than be confident on my own understanding. He is a God of impossibilities, His view is simply breathtaking! :) Oh la love! 


Images Courtesy of NASA - Aurora over Lac du Flambeau, Wis. and Canon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment